June 2021, Tallinn, Surftown
IKO offers a reliable and professional training program. Instructors become IKO certified by attending the 5 days Instructor Training Course (ITC). The training program corresponds precisely to kiteboarding teaching methods. The certification is recognized as the international standard in teaching.
At the end of the training, you will have developed abilities in the following major areas: safety, practical environment, analysis, technique, teaching psychology and live situation.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Kiteboarding for at least 1 year and be a certified IKO kiteboarder level 3N minimum for a minimum of 6 months (jumping and riding toe side). Perform level 3n skills on demand in all wind conditions from 10-30 knots.
- Have an IKO Assistant Instructor certification.
- Have a valid first aid and CPR certificate or complete it before the ITC with the IKO Examiner running the course.
- Must be able to read and write and speak fluently in the language the course is given (English)
- Sign the waiver form.
- Pass the pre-exam (will be sent before the course)
- Apply for jobs worldwide through IKO platform
- Teach Your students professionally with the safety in mind
- Write IKO Cards for the students
- Higher salary opportunity
- Possibility to do the next courses (IKO Level 2 Instructor, IKO Level 2 Instructor, Assistant Trainer, Examiner)
- Online courses such as coaching, coaching kids etc.
The course is 40 hours and maximum number of participants is 8.