IKO INSTRUCTOR COURSE
02.06 – 06.06.2018, Tallinn
Surftown, Stroomi Beach
IKO offers a reliable and professional training program. Instructors become IKO certified by attending the 5 days Instructor Training Course (ITC). The training program corresponds precisely to kiteboarding teaching methods. The certification is recognized as the international standard in teaching.
At the end of the training, you will have developed abilities in the following major areas: safety, practical environment, analysis, technique, teaching psychology and live situation.
Candidates to an ITC Level 1 must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Kiteboarding for at least 1 year and be a certified IKO kiteboarder level 3N minimum for a minimum of 6 months (jumping and riding toe side). Perform level 3n skills on demand in all wind conditions from 10-30 knots.
- Have an IKO Assistant Instructor certification.
- Have a valid first aid and CPR certificate or complete it before the ITC with the IKO Examiner running the course.
- Pass all the online Pre-ITC Course.
- Have a powerboat license if required, or have another boat safety course certification (possible to do online)
- Must be able to read and write and speak fluently in the language the course is given (English)
- Sign the waiver form.
- Pass the pre-exam (will be sent before the course)
PRICE: 890 eur
Info and registration: email@example.com
* Please note that registration is opened until 01.03.2018 and 50% prepayment is required